The Brhlovce village has been firstly mentioned in year 1245. The village is well known by houses built inside the stones – tuff. In the village is situated also the museum. It consist of bricked house with a yard. In the yard are the houses built in stones. All the parts are furnish as in the past.
April – October: daily: from 09:00 up to 16:00
November – March: as per requirement