Burial mound of M.R.Stefanik on Bradlo hill is dedicated to Slovak who died tragically in aerial accident and who was very important person building the modern democratic Europe during and after First World War. The mound is situated above village Brezova pod Bradlom on hill Bradlo accessible by car.
The monument was designed by one of the most famous Slovak architects Dušan Samo Jurkovič. The mound was finished on 20. September 1928 after 280 working days. It has been used 194 cargo railway wagons of travertine from east Slovakia village Spisske Vlachy. The base dimensions are 96 x 70 m and 4 obelisks are 12 meter high. The mound has been fully reconstructed in 1996 after 7 years of work.
It is possible to park car right on the hill for symbolic parking fee. During summer season is open restaurant called Chata Bradlo.